Would you like to choose your own adventure?
Are you someone who feels disconnected to their creativity?
- Would you like to explore new creative pathways with the Ukulele as your starting point?
- Do you like the idea of getting access to world class Ukulele Artists, Specialists and Coaches?
- Do you feel like you're running around in circles with your practice?
- Would you like to gain more confidence on your instrument?
- Have you neglected your inner child and just want a space to play and experiment with music and creativity?
Get access to our Musician Mastery Course;
An exceptional and unique experience for anyone wanting to expand their creative expression and tap into their highest potential. Learn how to become your own artist and apply the creative process in our nurturing, expansive community as you get exclusive access to professionally facilitated online workshops aimed to inspire, uplift and educate.
Discover your true potential and what is truly possible with the Ukulele as a gateway to finding healing, connection, creative confidence, fun, joy, performance and more in our music mastery course.
Some of our classes include (all at your fingertips in our Portal!):
- Learn how to Belt with Hairspray Musical Theatre Star Asabi Goodman
- Strum fast with Kamuke Magazine + Podcast artist Cameron Murray
- Intro to Music Therapy with NDIS registered therapist Sarah Curtain
- RSI Prevention with 10+ Musician's Muscular Skeletal Specialist Kaja Quinn
- Steps to songwriting with Erin aka Miss Elm
- How to become a professional artist with Danielle Ate the Sandwich
- Music Theory 101 with Jazz Singer and Teacher Lauren Mulcahy
- Fingerpicking 101 with Ben from The Ukulele Death Squad
- Spoken word improvisation with Rap artist Blue Liqour
- Performance Anxiety Prevention with Psychologist Jess Harris
and so many more!
You get to choose what and when you learn to support wherever you are in your learning journey under our categories of:
What are you waiting for?